Digital Ship Maritime CIO Forum Cyprus
Tuesday, 27th March 2018
Shipping is waking up to a new age where digitalisation is re-shaping the world and creating increased opportunity for development and innovation. Revolutionary concepts plus the evolution and advancement of existing platforms are providing unparalleled growth opportunities for shipping and related transport and supply chain infrastructure. But achieving digital success requires knowledge and understanding, and an ability to drive your company's digital thinking and transformation rather than be driven by it.
In the first in our annual series of Maritime CIO Forums of 2018, taking place in Limassol on 27 March, we will investigate how we can harness these opportunities and will debate which are going to stick and really make a difference. We will ask how can we identify the real digital legacy in front of us and truly re-define digitalisation in maritime and transport.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Marios Papatheodotou, Area Sales Manager, Marlink
- Gerbrand Schalkwijk, Deputy President & COO, Inmarsat Maritime
- Ken Munro, Security Entrepreneur & Writer, Pen Test Partners
- Piera Di Vito, Technical Officer, European Space Agency
- Rear Admiral Nick Lambert, Director, NLA, Former UK National Hydrographer
- Rob O’Dwyer, Editor, Digital Ship
- Stein Are Hansen, Intelligence & Operations Centre (IOC), Norwegian Shipowners’ Mutual War Risks Insurance Association
- Takis Falidouris, Manager, Marlink
And many more