Manuplas is a UK based marine engineering company who manufacture a range of fendering systems, buoyancy solutions, subsea protection products and clamping solutions for the worldwide marine and offshore energy markets. Manuplas provide innovative bespoke solutions from concept to manufactured product with their sprayed, cast and moulded polyurethane elastomer systems.
- Vessel Fendering Systems - for commercial vessels and luxury yachts/tenders.
- Specialists in modular bow fender systems for wind farm services vessels.
- Foam-Filled Floating Fenders - for docks, ports, harbours and navies.
- Marine Buoys - mooring buoys, navigation and marker buoys, chain support buoys, pick-up buoys, anchor buoys and modular buoys.
- Subsea Buoys – modular subsea buoys, installation buoys, pipe laying floats, modsyn floats, umbilical floats, distributed buoyancy and ROV buoyancy.
- Subsea piggyback saddles and clamps, compliant clamps and grommet clamps.
- Subsea cable protection systems.