Beta Marine Ltd
Since 1987 Beta Marine has developed an enviable reputation for providing quiet and smooth running marine diesel engines and generating sets to suit a wide range of applications.
They are renowned for durability, longevity, reliability and deliver an excellent return on investment.
From our modern and flexible manufacturing facility in the UK, we manufacture and ship these nationally and internationally through 56 export distributors.
This network is also there to provide product aftersales support throughout the world.
Our Product Specialities Are:
- Sea Going – Heat Exchanger Cooled Marine Propulsion Engines from 10 to 150 bhp.
- Saildrive Solutions – Heat Exchanger Cooled Marine Propulsion Engines from 14 to 56 bhp, available as a complete replacement engine with saildrive leg or replacement engine with an adaptor plate to mate with the vessels existing saildrive.
- Inland Waterways – Keel Cooled Marine Propulsion Engines from 14 to 98 bhp.
- Beta – Kubota Based Marine Generating Sets from 4 to 58 kVA.
- Beta – Baudouin, Deutz, Cummins, Perkins, Scania or Volvo Based Marine Generating Sets from 28 to 1,150 kVA, which are available to class.